My house is cursed.
White goods have sent us back to the middle ages of handwashing, bucket flushing
and no phone line.
Is this a sign of my lack of desire to adapt to modern technology ?
So this month we have lost:
- dishwasher - completely knackered
- landline - it rings but you can't answer it
- washing machine - a suspected new pump
- exhaust fan - almost set fire to itself - decommissioned
- toilet - flusher broken
- oven - third element in eight years
Of course this all happens as we close the business for Winter
and a secondary income says ta-da.
Anyone have a second hand wrangle they need shifting ?