Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Taking the Plunge . . . .

Well here goes - I've gone live at MadeIt.

After a few suggestions of  "You should sell these"  I've finally worked up the nerve to actually do something with all that latent creative energy. I say latent because between farm, kids and work it almost counts as comatose creativity!

It has taken quite a bit of research, a heap of testing to decide to go Australian. Etsy is superb and dynamic, but with some 400,000 sellers it really is a bit daunting for a newbie crafts person.

So have a sticky beak at my new MadeIt store, let me know what you think :)



2 comments:

  1. yay!!! your stuff is darling. i am just about to start on etsy too... we can be our own support group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy revolution is on !
    Let me know when you list Malia, because your blog is great I imagine your Etsy will be spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest